This order contains 4 YOKOHAMA, 4 ADVAN Tyre Stickers and 8 Flares
YOKOHAMA ADVAN Tyre Lettering and Tyre Lettering Decals - Designed for Permanent Raised Lettering
Note: Don’t order them too big! Get in touch with us if you’re struggling or use our Tyre Sticker Calculator on the website to help. If you choose "Custom Size" please leave a note at checkout on your required size.
Click here to view our installation Guide
This kit includes:
- 8 Decals
- 8 Flares (If selected)
- Instructional Guide
- TWS Tyre Sticker Adhesive
- TWS Tyre Cleaner (UK Orders Only)
Before you start here are a few things you’ll need.
- Masking Tape
- Old white rag for scrubbing
- Acetone or 70% isopropyl alcohol (for non-UK orders)
- 1mm thick raised white decals with anti-stain properties
- Multi-Layer Patent Pending Materials Designed for Extreme Performance
- Easier Install and Greater Durability
- No need to remove the tyre (Although we do recommend it)
- Suitable for car washes: Yes
- Tested driving speed: 200 mph
- UV resistance: 3 to 5 Years
- Weather Resistant: 10 Years (With proper care)
- Removability, residue-free: Yes
Please note: YOKOHAMA & ADVAN is a trademark of THE YOKOHAMA RUBBER COMPANY LIMITED, and in no way is affiliated with TyreWallStickers.com. Our services are designed to enhance the visual aspect of the tyre, and allowing you to customise it to your liking.
We specialise in free branding solutions for tyre manufacturers. Our OEM designs are specifically intended to promote the tyre manufacturers on the customer’s tyres. Our designs function as an emblem for your OEM brand tires to show and identify yourself with the brand you’re using. Our customers are strong advocates of representing the brands that they use in an inconspicuous way; offering not only free advertising for the tyre manufacturer but giving the world notice of their brand of choice. WE DO NOT CONDONE PURCHASING BRANDS TO APPLY TO ANOTHER BRAND’S TYRES. ANY CUSTOMER CAUGHT DOING SO WILL BE REPORTED TO THE APPROPRIATE TYRE MANUFACTURER FOR COUNTERFEITING.