Our Bridgestone R Steer 001 Evo Plus Tyre Stickers are specifically designed to fit the existing lettering on your tyre, the lettering also comes with transfer film allowing easy installation. Read More
This order contains exact match "Bridgestone R Steer 001 Evo Plus" Tyre Stickers from a Bridgestone R Steer 001 Evo Plus Tyre, the design is taken from a 385/65/22.5 tyre. Please double-check this is the same design you have on your tyre, if you are unsure please message us.
Want a different colour?
By default, all of our tyre stickers come white, but we can do them in the following colours (just leave a note at checkout): Yellow, Sunflower Yellow (rich gold colour), Red, Orange, Blue, Silver, Dark Grey, Pink, Purple, Matte Gold.
Can't find your design?
If you can't find your design we will ask you to supply a stencil of the lettering on your tyre, this can be done by using an A4 piece of paper and a wax crayon. Simply hold the A4 paper against the raised letters on the tyre and scrub against it, this will create a nice clean edge which we can then trace around (the cleaner the edge, the better the end result will be). Please post this to us at Tyre Wall Stickers, 45 North End, Hallaton, LE16 8UJ and we will take care of the rest.
Each kit comes with the following, x12 Decals (Enough for 6 tyres), x3 TWS Adhesive, TWS Tyre Cleaner (UK Only), Installation Guide
This kit includes:
- x6 Bridgestone, x6 R-Steer 001 Evo Plus Tyre Stickers (Enough for 6 tyres, two per tyre)
- x12 Pinstripes Tyre Stickers (Enough for 6 tyres, two per tyre)
- Instructional Guide
- x4 TWS Tyre Sticker Adhesive
- TWS Tyre Cleaner (UK Orders Only)
Before you start here are a few things you’ll need.
- Masking Tape
- Old white rag for scrubbing
- 120grit Sandpaper
- 1mm thick raised white decals with anti-stain properties
- Multi-Layer Patent Pending Materials Designed for Extreme Performance
- Easier Install and Greater Durability
- No need to remove the tyre (Although we do recommend it)
- Suitable for car washes: Yes
- Tested driving speed: 200 mph
- UV resistance: 3 to 5 Years
- Weather Resistant: 10 Years